Alot has been said and written about Ladakh, but it still remains unexplored at many sectors.
Every corner and turn will lure you to stop and click pics. Will invoke artistic and philosophical side of yours.
June is the perfect weather to explore Ladakh, with pleasant temperature during day time and manageably cold during night.
While Ladakh is a high altitude desert, you will find amazing variety of flora, fauna and wild life
Know about SpitiSpiti
What’s in it for you?
- 1. Beautiful views and vistas
- 2. Access to some unique and unseen places, based on the weather condition.
- 3. An interesting plan specially designed by us after 10 years of travelling to Ladakh.
- 4. Enjoying the local cuisine.
- 5. Unlimited photography mentor-ship by YellowPeaks team.
- 6. An overview session on Basics of Photography and Adobe Lightroom.
- 7. Even if you are joining as solo traveller or rider, you will never feel alone.
- 8. A fully managed trip, with no hassle of worrying about logistics, you just sit in Taxi, drive your vehicle or ride your bike
Coming up soon
- Local Transport in SUV/MUV for the whole trip from Manali to Manali
- Accommodations on twin/Triple sharing basis, in 3 star or equivalent hotels/Home Stays. We will share list of all accommodations after you complete the registration and confirm with payment.
- All governments’ fees and taxes for normal journey
- All basic meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), morning and evening tea.
- Daily need of drinking Water (To be filled in reusable bottles to avoid too much plastic)
- Complete Medical Kit (Basic medicines for Adults and Kids) with Oxygen Cylinders.
- Flight or travel expenses to reach India and Manali.
- VISA expanse if any Travel or medical Insurance.
- Vehicle, Fuel and Breakdown maintenance for Self drive vehicles.
- Any fine or challan to be paid by the driver or participants in actual to authorities.
- Any medical emergency or rescue cost.
- Photography equipment of any kind.
- Hotel and Other costs added to the trip, in addition to proposed plan, due to road blockage, Political unrest or landslide, has to be paid on actual basis, by participants.
- Any tips and gratuities to staff. Extra meals, visits and activities not indicated.
- Items of a personal nature, including alcoholic beverages, laundry and telephone calls.
- On Rent at Leh Bicycle – good for local Leh adventure, Motor Bike, Jackets and other accessories
Terms & Conditions
- All the participants should have a valid passport or a government ID
- We will request for a scanned copy of the same during the registration process
- Photography is restricted for some of the areas and objects like bridges, Army camps and office, some for the restricted zones Please ask before taking a picture of or with an Army personnel or local.
- Final decision on the logistics, plan, options remains with the trip organizer. All need to abide with the proposed plan, unless there is need to change the plan under unavoidable conditions.
- 75% Refund for cancelling the trip 8 weeks before the start date 50% Refund for cancelling the trip 4 weeks or less, before the start date
- In case of the trips getting cancelled due to unavailable circumstances, we will refund the money after deducting the administrative changes
Call/Whatsapp us for more details